Caucus Chair: Jun Li, University of New Hampshire, firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Caucus Program: Call for Submissions
The Caucus Committee invites proposals for caucus sessions to be held virtually at the 81st Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, 29 July – 4 August 2021. Caucuses encompass a wide variety of topics, and we encourage proposals that feature nascent ideas or ongoing themes that would be interesting to the AOM community. Innovative proposals that provide conference participants with opportunities to collaborate and develop new ideas that include, but are not limited to, the conference theme “Bringing the Manager Back in Management” should be submitted. The conference theme invites a wide-ranging spectrum of theoretical perspectives, methods, and applications to broaden our views of organizations, society, and our profession with increased synergy and meaningful collaborations.
We encourage you to think about the following questions as you prepare your proposal:
- Does your proposal encourage the development of new ideas or address emerging topics?
- Does your proposal appeal to and interest a broad audience of AOM members?
- Does your proposal encourage collaboration and the free exchange of ideas?
- Does your proposal address the conference theme?
- Does your proposal clearly express the goals and desired outcomes?
- Please strictly follow the AOM Caucus Submission Guidelines to submit your proposal. Important: Caucus proposals that do not follow the guidelines will not be reviewed.
- All Caucus submissions must be made via the AOM Submission Center. The site opens for submissions toward the beginning of December 2021, and the deadline is 12 January 2021, at 17:00 ET (NY Time).
Questions can be directed to the Caucus Committee Chair, Jun Li, at email@example.com.
for AOM 2021
29 July-4 August 2021